Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Aislee's Blessing

My beautiful little lady.... I feel like we just blessed her and it has been over 3 months. I don't know where time goes, but here I am playing catch up again?? I tried to upload photos once before but I'm so bad at this and I couldn't figure it out!
We blessed Aislee in our Chandler ward that we miss so much. We are beginning to like our ward in Queen Creek, it has just been hard to get to know anyone when we are gone so much!! We got home from Omaha a couple days before Halloween and blessed Aislee on November 1st. The kids and I flew home and Jordan made the long trek across the country in the car alone with all our stuff!





1 comment:

Dave, Tamara and Addysen Mowers said...

Did you make her blessing dress? It is so beautiful. She just glows in it. :)